- Churchover solar
- Churchover turbines
- Wolvey Wolf turbines
- Copston Magna turbines
- The Arguments
- Response to McAlpine/RES
- Wind Economics
- Property Values
- Noise & Health
- Landscape Assessment
- Ecology & Wildlife
- CPRE new windfarm report
- Recommended Reading
- Sources of Information
- About Us
- BBC bias on climate change
- Latest News
- Climate change balance lost by BBC
- Energy Prices-The Times
- Turbines trash landscape benefit billionaires
- Global Warming Panic Over!
- Mini-Nukes the future
- The dirty secret of Britain's power madness
- Extreme weather the new Global Warming
- Tax Payers Alliance Energy view
- Britain can't afford wind power
- Fracking = prosperity?
- Its time to drill- Times leader
- Thoughtful article on Fracking
- Wind double subsidised
- Deluded energy policy
- The EU U-turn over energy
- Windfarm Wars Company in Churchover
- New noise guidance increases risk of harm
- Peter Lilley MP, Delingpole's new hero
- Shale Gas update 2013
- Maggie U-turned on Global Warming
- Devastatingly sad news
- 'smart' energy technology
- Engineers surveyed 2011
- Lord Turnbull speaks out
- Miracle shale gas
- Planning application refused!
- Warwickshire heritage beauty spot protected!
- How To Help
- Letters of Objection
- New Churchover PC Objection
- New Historic England Objection
- Churchover Resident Objection
- CPRE Objection
- English Heritage Objection
- Objection by expert R&F historian
- Leicestershire County Council objection
- Warwicks CC Ecology objection
- Harborough District Objection
- Churchover PC Objection
- Bitteswell PC Objection
- Pailton PC objection
- Some other Objections sent
- Rugby BC Planning Committee
- Contact Us
We need funds to fight the appeal!
To win, our excellent case must be well presented and the opposition well cross-examined at the Called-In Inspector's appeal hearing.
Dr Chris Down and Lorne Smith and others will continue to give their time for free but we vitally need to raise significant funds to hire a good barrister to not only defend the property prices in Churchover and Cotesbach but also save every citizen the wind subsidy on these turbines that goes to raise your electricity bills.
"Value of houses within 1.2 miles of large wind turbines slashed by 11% " LSE ten-year study finds. This means if your house is worth £250,000 you lose £27,000. Click here to read info on the study.
Please consider making a donation now
Make a donation using online or telephone banking as below or if you prefer call Lorne Smith for advice on 0780 3434 283. Thank you.
To make a single donation transfer funds direct to the ASWAR account using an electronic bank transfer (BACS), to the bank account details. Remember to put your name in the reference :
Bank Name: NatWest
Branch: 10 Yorkshire Street, Oldham, OL1 1QT
Account Name: ASWAR
Account Number: 45319529
Sort Code: 01-06-39
Reference: Your name
Set up a Standing Order
While one-off donations will get the community to its target fastest, another way of helping is to set up a Standing Order. A number of people have done this for £10 per month.
If you would like to set-up a Standing Order, you can do this by downloading, printing and completing the provided form and then taking/sending it to your bank. Alternatively if you prefer you can use your online or telephone banking service, using the ASWAR bank details shown above.
All donations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We will keep a strict watch on expenditure and if there are funds left over after the campaign is over we will offer it back in proportion to the amount donated.