- Churchover solar
- Churchover turbines
- Wolvey Wolf turbines
- Copston Magna turbines
- The Arguments
- Response to McAlpine/RES
- Wind Economics
- Property Values
- Noise & Health
- Landscape Assessment
- Ecology & Wildlife
- CPRE new windfarm report
- Recommended Reading
- Sources of Information
- About Us
- BBC bias on climate change
- Latest News
- Climate change balance lost by BBC
- Energy Prices-The Times
- Turbines trash landscape benefit billionaires
- Global Warming Panic Over!
- Mini-Nukes the future
- The dirty secret of Britain's power madness
- Extreme weather the new Global Warming
- Tax Payers Alliance Energy view
- Britain can't afford wind power
- Fracking = prosperity?
- Its time to drill- Times leader
- Thoughtful article on Fracking
- Wind double subsidised
- Deluded energy policy
- The EU U-turn over energy
- Windfarm Wars Company in Churchover
- New noise guidance increases risk of harm
- Peter Lilley MP, Delingpole's new hero
- Shale Gas update 2013
- Maggie U-turned on Global Warming
- Devastatingly sad news
- 'smart' energy technology
- Engineers surveyed 2011
- Lord Turnbull speaks out
- Miracle shale gas
- Planning application refused!
- Warwickshire heritage beauty spot protected!
- How To Help
- Letters of Objection
- New Churchover PC Objection
- New Historic England Objection
- Churchover Resident Objection
- CPRE Objection
- English Heritage Objection
- Objection by expert R&F historian
- Leicestershire County Council objection
- Warwicks CC Ecology objection
- Harborough District Objection
- Churchover PC Objection
- Bitteswell PC Objection
- Pailton PC objection
- Some other Objections sent
- Rugby BC Planning Committee
- Contact Us
ASWAR was formed in 2010 to fight the threats from wind turbines to the rural communities around Rugby and has been working collabratively with the various communities and other Windfarm Action Groups.
The wind lobby is experienced in spinning its global warming alarmist case on which its reason for existence depends . We look to attract your support by exposing the truth and opening the arguments to proper analysis.
We want to protect that most finite resource of all –
our iconic and unrenewable rural heritage.
We cannot agree that we should ruin it to save it.
We beleive in policies to conserve energy and the development of energy supplies like hydro and legitimate renewables and feel that nuclear and shale gas (read more) have a role in protecting our environment and the nation's competitiveness in the world.
We also believe it is our moral duty to warn against the wind turbine scam and how it not only vandalises many rural communities, increases the price of everybody’s electricity to pay for the ROC subsidies that go into the rent-seeking, opportunist landowners’ and developers’ pockets, but reduces Britain's competitiveness in the world, drives jobs abroad and people into fuel pverty, while standing no chance of altering atmospheric CO2 concentrations, still less of deflecting climate change.
We are lucky to have many enthusiastic volunteers and have some experts who are leading the core activities of the campaign.
|Coordination, politicians & Press||Lorne Smith|
|Technical objection||Chris Down|
|Research, Website & IT||Darren Scott|
|Photography & Video||Paul Bunyard|